|Walk-Ins Are Welcome!
Current Programs Offered:
- DWI Intervention
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC)
- Seller-Server Provider Certification
- Texas Drug Offender Education
- DWI Education Recovery Support Services
- Anger Management
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Stress Reduction Theft Prevention
- Parenting Life Skills
- Aggressive Driving Level I & II
- Victim's Impact Panel
- Adolescent Counseling
- Defensive Driving
- Alcohol Awareness
- Occupational License
- Road Rage Multiple Offender
Registration Form (on-line)
Registration Hours (Office): Monday-Friday 9-6 PM
A deposit of $15.00 is required upon registration. If you desire to register on-line,
go the hyperlink address as ON-LINE and send us the information as requested with a $15.00 money order and our staff will
forward you a confirmation notice to attend the program of your need. Self-Referrals for any of our programs are available
by registration in person or on-line. For Access-to-Recovery-Financial Aid, please contact us due to a limited basis.
C.A.T.S. is a Non-Profit agency serving our community over 20 years, we hope you find
your time here worthwhile and benficial.
"Discipline is the soul of an army.
It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."
7719 Pipers Lane
San Antonio, Texas 78251
Fax: (210) 681-8662